Friday, April 23, 2010

Life is Good - The Secret Box Edition


I've gotten about half way through the jewellery boxes I started ages ago! I've listed a few on etsy, the Vintage Witch store, although my intention was to take them to market with me! What ever hasn't sold on etsy by the May 24 weekend, I'll simply take off to bring to market with me! Here's one of the finished ones. The pic of what it USED to look like is below it.

It was all sort of a light pink. Cute pic and all, although it was really scratched - I've now just updated it to be happily taken through life by a girl of any age!

The rest that are finished are on etsy right now for you to peek at.

I love having the freedom to work on what I want, when I want. I do SO many different types of craft, it's really nice to wake up and decide what I'm going to work on today.

Right now, I'm working on a handfull of chocolate almonds.

Life is Good.

No comments: