Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Feel It In My Bones.

Today... I am happy. Light and giddy and ageless. Do you know what I mean? Have you ever been there? Life is simple and blessed in so many ways. I wish my sweetheart were home so we could dance around the livingroom together. I wish the kids were home so we could dance around the kitchen...

It's a grey day out there, and I'm ok with that. It's a perfect day for feeling poetic and listening to loud music and wait for the mail man to bring all the things I've recently ordered on etsy and my new cabbage patch kid...

Simplicity. Simplicity in life and simplicity in love and no worries. No worries about money or the future or who I am or where I'm going... Because it's all figured out.

This must be heaven. Life is abundant. Life is Good.

I appreciate everything little thing. I feel it in my bones.

No comments: