Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can You Help Me in a Contest???

It's going to be the warmest day it's been all winter today... I"m hoping to get out a bit in it. But, I gotta take care of getting this contest wrapped up!

Ok, so, I'm a part of this team, and we're having a contest. Basically, in the next week, I'm trying to get the most people to click through my link and take the tour... My hits are counted, and my team leader checks every week to see how we're doing... I'm looking to get 50 people to take the tour.

Can you help?

It's my business intro page, that explains how Watkins can be worked without door to door or selling of product at all - I just need people to take the tour to win this group contest! I'm the only one who sees or uses any info you put in here, so you can leave me a note saying you came from this post ;)

Help Me in a Contest! Click Here!

Thanks everyone! Let me know if I can help you in any of your blog adventures :)

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: