Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's Shakin? (please let it be bacon...)

It's so hot today, my skin feels like it's burning even though I've been inside nearly all day. (Minus the walking of pixies to school and taking laundry off and on the line.)

Today is my beloveds LAST official day at his current workplace, and I am very excited for this! I'm happy he'll have a bit of time off, but I'll have to keep reminding myself to keep to my schedule. I'm getting into a pretty good routine with work, crafting, tarot, and housework. (yeah, I'm definately no Martha, but there are the everyday messes that keep me just busy enough to keep me away from the big messes. Whut Evah. There's always January.

This Sundays market was much much better than the first market day - I'm pleased with the days sales, considering the amount of traffic that was through. I cannot wait for summer to pick up, though! (The only thing I'll be able to write come July is "MUST MAKE MORE MONKEYS!")

Not sure if there's any more to update. Been keeping busy with phone availability for the tarot, keeping up with Watkins orders, and crafting like MAD.

Oh and the garden... Food is coming up! Yay!

Must eat.

Lori.

1 comment:

that guy said...

good to be busy...

and there is nothing better than fresh veggies...

well i mean veggie wise...

a million in small, unmarked, non-sequential bills would be pretty awesome too...