Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rental inspection day

Today I am waiting. I have a rental inspection - I can't take calls while I'm waiting for them, because my luck they'll walk in while I'm reading.

There are a happy little collection of monkeys and critters ready for market on Sunday (pleasedon'trainpleasedon'train) I should probably make a few more necklaces and ..oh, the inspectors are here. Fab.

Anywho, I want to take pics of all the critters, but SOMETHING is wrong with the camera. This makes me cringe. it most likely means I did something to it. My beloved will forgive me. But I still feel bad. Hopefully this will be something that he will take one look at and fix for me.

I'm hoping they'll be through soon, so I can get on with my day!

But now I feel weird because there are 5 people running around my house...

No comments: