- A Tampax coupon for $1 off - that expired June 2005.
- Raffi - Singable Songs for the Very Young cassette tape. No cover.
- 2 child-don't-put-knives-in-the-outlet safety plug plastic doolallers.
- A paid reciept from a cartoon the pixies father got paid for.
- A "Judical Interim Release Order" against the pixies father - July 2004. (Oh, memories of being terrorized by the one you love.***)
- 2 undeveloped instant cameras.
- 80 kabajillion rubber bands.
- A welfare stub from Feb 2005.
- Many "moist toilettes" with Colonel Sanders smiling face.
- Many packets of soy and plum sauce.
- 6 different fairy themed temporary tattoos
- a little black crawly bug. (uuuugh.)
- The plastic lid of a toddler sippy cup.
- 3 books of cheques with my former-married name on them.
- 26 metal curtain hooks.
- A handful of penny and nickle paper rollers.
- Dusty candles.
- Loose and random batteries.
- 4 rubber Christmas placemats that I used to be SO proud of.
- So. Much. More. Crap.
So I had better get my arse in gear.
*** To be completely fair, he would probably argue that I wasn't particularly loving and that I terrorized him just as much. However, I finished with playing fair about 2.5 years ago. Not bitchy about it. Just indifferent.