Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What day is it again?

So, we went and set up for the first Farmers Market Day. Figured I had to go, even knowing that it was most likely going to rain. It was awkward and just-the-same all at once. Pulling up to "my spot" it felt like it had only been last weekend, instead of 7 months.

It was a dreary day, up until the last half hour. It was overcast all morning and rained till about 11:30 or so. Then, around 1:30, the sun beamed out and it was beautiful.

My sales were minimal. Didn't even manage to share a Watkins catalogue or Tarot business card. But, it was a good practice run.

I so ache for a studio to work in. With summer coming, the idea of having a place anywhere OTHER than my house makes no sense. I'll have 2 pixies to watch after anyway. But, it would be nice to have somewhere other than the livingroom to destroy with crafty goodness.

Today, I am contemplative. I am thinking too fast. I am getting NOTHING done. ehhehe.

Happy .. what day is it again? Dang long weekends make it confusing...

~Lori

No comments: