Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How is YOUR handmade gift making going???

Have you ever started a handmade project, and half way through thought "What was I thinking?"
I'm currently struggling with some little goodies that are earmarked for Yule/Christmas gifties for my family. There are quite a few of these little THINGIES (I can't even tell you what they are, or I'll ruin the surprise for my family.)

They are fussy little things, that are taking an AWFULLY long time for me to get through. They were supposed to be easier than this. The pattern and directions SEEMED easy enough.

I've already got them half finished, and so I CAN'T stop now. And it's a bit late in the game to be rethinking gifties. And I HATE the idea of all these... THINGS... being left undone, in the bottom of my craft bins.

So, I'm going to plod on with them. And hope the reaction is "Wow, these are awesome!" Rather than "Oh, gee.... thanks..."

I can't even take pics for you to see... but, to my family... remember : "Wow, these are AWESOME!" hehe

How is your handmade gift making going?

No comments: