Monday, December 14, 2009

Crafters Choice, 3 books for 3 bucks. Cool.

It's the time of year where I madly go through my crafting books looking for quick, last minute ideas. I was realizing how many of these came from the Crafters Choice Book Club. (You know, with the swingin' deal when you sign up, then the sales that keep you hooked?)

I've already done quite a few projects from these books over this year, and I'm REALLY looking forward to January and February, because they really ARE condensed crafting time for me. I'll list the creations on etsy, until the weather gets nicer, then sell them at market or on consignment at local shops.

If you want to have a peek at their deals, or pick up a new craft to get you through winter, Find books on beading, sewing, knitting, and more! Get 3 Fabulous Crafting Books for only $3! !

This is for the Canadian Version of the Crafting Book Club. I'm sure there'll be a link to the U.S. one there, though.

I'm pretty sure the deal is you only have to buy one or two books at their club prices, and then you can cancel. 5 books of crafts is enough to keep ANYONE busy till spring!

No comments: