Monday, November 30, 2009

Amazing Tarot Offer - $1.99 for 10 minutes!



The company I use as my client phone interface has got a GREAT offer that I wanted to share. I just found it today, and I don't know how long it will last, but wanted everyone to have the opportunity to take advantage of it.

A 10 minute tarot reading for ONLY $1.99. That is INCREDIBLE. Usually these are $1.99 a minute (this is less expensive that I usually do them in person!)

The BONUS is that the company is paying me (or whatever tarot or psychic reader you choose) for their time, so it's a wonderful win-win situation! I can do a complete reading (and sometimes 2 or 3 questions) in this amount of time.

I've been using this system since before the littlest pixie was born,and I love it. I find it easy and have never had a problem with them, so I feel confident in telling my FRIENDS about it :)

I may not be on the list of readers at the time, and I'm all good with that, but go ahead and take a look at the offer anyway - It's really a good deal! (and a good time for a tarot reading... Moon is full on Wednesday.)



Click here for this offer!10 Minutes for $1.99


Blessings to you and yours!

No comments: