Saturday, November 28, 2009

Because I like Options... A New Webstore.

I've been looking at ProStores - an eBay Company to open a new webstore. The rates seem very reasonable (and are write off's anyway) plus, I have a month to try it free.

I have my etsy shop for my handmade goodies... and that's awesome. But, I can't put new retail type items on there. I"m talking about "buy it wholesale and resell it" type items. When it comes to vintage and handmade, I'm good with etsy. However, I have a whole slew of items that I can't list on etsy... hence, ProStores.

Yes, it's an eBay company. And you can integrate your store with the occasional auction. But the more I look at it, the more I like it. It's easy. It's reasonable. It's user friendly... and I can use it to sell the other items I get wholesale.

Take a peek.. tell me what you think...

L

No comments: