Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How I ALWAYS Make the Sale.

Whether it's a booth at the Farmers Market, my online business, or working for someone else, I will always make the sale. But not because I'm a great salesperson. More because of the training I've gifted myself with. (Investing in myself, my knowlege, my mindset. The information is out there, and you don't need a big expensive fancy degree to LEARN it.)

It started with Attraction Marketing - learning all about it, what the heck it is and how to make it work for me, like it works for so many other people out there who are working for themselves. I learned these skills with a little training called Magnetic Sponsoring. This was geared towards the work at home stuff I was doing, but I found it worked in ALL of my business dealings and social networking.

I've also got an amazing CD collection now, with speakers from Success Magazine, and through my Watkins business. Filled with Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, and about 20 other speakers. I listen to this stuff all the time.

The next step was two fold. I picked up the Building On A Budget course (because, the internet is full of free ways to advertise, but how do you take advantage of it, and get placed higher than the competition, for FREE?) and at the same time, started with a course called Black Belt Recruiting. THAT one taught me SO much about how to DO all of those most uncomfortable things that have to do with recruiting. And, recruiting is the lifeblood of any online marketing business!

All of these things I use for my online businesses, but have REALLY made me into a more confident person in my day to day life, too. They were extremely reasonably priced, and I wrote them off at the end of the year as a business expense.

Lori

No comments: