Monday, May 31, 2010

Last Day o' May!



So, once again, I forgot to take the camera to The Farmers Market this Sunday. BUT I remembered everything ELSE I forgot last week! So, STILL no pics of my set up.

It was super busy, and I made about 100 new scrabble tiles for last weekend. I got a few orders for favourite images on initials, and one that I'm mailing away once it's finished. I also got low on glass tile pendants (domino sized) so made a pile of them today, as well as more scrabble tiles.

I've also almost completely sold out of sock monkeys. So, I'm a creating diva this week! And I love it. Moving downtown this year has doubled my sales.



I received these two darling Cabbage Patch Kids from a lovely lady in Barrie, named Cathy. With Market being SO busy, I haven't had time to finish the clothes I started in March and April... These babies will have clothing soon!

She's got a PILE for adoption very soon, with clothing and in great condition. She's going to have a store set up soon, I think, but in the mean time you can check out her Facebook Group for the updates. If you are a collector, or are looking for one just like you had when you were a kid, check her out. Tell her Lori sent you :)

And last, but not least... check out my first harvest from the garden. One tiny strawberry. They are a wild heritage strawberry. Ever bearing, sweet and sour at the same time. Yum!

No comments: