Friday, June 18, 2010

Strawberries :) Num.


Today has been a great day... and it's only 2pm.

I had coffee with a couple of friends, and read cards for one. And scarfed something sweet when I was done.

I came home and listened to some training CD's while stuffing and sewing some monkeys for market on Sunday.

I went with a girlfriend to a local farm and picked berries for half an hour. (Strawberries. So good. ) The picture are strawberries from my OWN yard. They are a heritage wild strawberry.. They are small and soft, and don't keep well... You have to use them or flash freeze them right away. So, it was nice to get some big red ones!

I also put a few Watkins orders together from friends, and my own homes needs, for my monthly order. It's a little after 2... and I've got SO much day left.


What a wonderful day it's been! Lazy Fridays are the bestest.

No comments: