Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jem. She's Truly Outrageous.

I found her, unfortunately without shoes. I accidentally "upskirted" her while trying to get a pic of the cleanliness of her feet. Whoops, sorry Jem :(



I wonder what sort of visitors I'll get after writing about "upskirting." The Horror.

It's hot. Real Hot. How'm I feelin? Hot Hot Hot.

The pool is full. (It's a kiddie pool, don't get excited.) There's ice cream and freezies in the freezer. The oven has been given a blessed holiday. I've been working on the front step in the sun, looking at my too - long grass (broke my lawn mower) while making dolls and necklaces for market.

Life is good!

2 comments:

DLSarmywife said...

heeheehee...I had the entire band AND the rival band as well when I was a kid. Hmmm I wonder if Momma still has them packed out in the barn???

Lori-Grace said...

Oh, you lucky girl!

We had the guy (purple haired) and that was the only BOY "Barbie" type doll we had. So, all the dolls had turns being his girlfriend. hahaha.