Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm ready for Dec 2.

A quick note to give you the heads up!

TUESDAY, Dec 2, I will be taking Tarot Reading phone calls for a few hours. (from 12pm to about 2pm EST) sooooo.... if you want to get in on the deal-e-o...

Click through my little purple Keen banner, down to the right...
Scroll to the bottom of that page, and click Site Map.
From there, you can REGISTER for a keen account. (this is where I do all of my phone readings. I can send you free minutes, plus if you are new, you'll get a few free minutes from Keen. Between the minutes I can send you and the minutes from keen, I can get a whole reading out for you for free.)

I'm sure I've said it before, but I've been using keen for a long long time to do my readings. I like it because it keeps your info and my info private.

If you want more info, check me out at www.thelittlewitch.com

Good Vibes for December 2nd!

L

No comments: