Saturday, November 29, 2008

When ELSE would I get to say VAGINA and DIAPHRAGM in my blog title???

So, whaaaa's happanin?

I've shifted my artistic efforts from "making for sale" to "making for keeps"... getting the families Yule surprises together, and hoping for the best.

I feel terribly unorganized this year, and the ONE thing I really wanted to get to, I just can't seem to wrap my brain around how to complete it... and that's all I can say, because it's for someone who is SURE to read this blog... crappity crap.

I have felt completely stunted in my artistic growth and joy the past few weeks. I'm glad there are a number of things for sale in the store to see me through this...

In an effort to release myself from this madness, to open doors, to feel creative and alive again, I am auditioning for a local presentation of The Vagina Monologues. It would be a very cool thing to get into... because I think it's only a few speaking parts needed to get into ACTRA... and wouldn't that be fun? Anywho, it was a sign to me when a good friend AND my mother said that I was the first person they thought of when they saw the Call to Audition. Hehe. We'll see how it goes, and there WILL be a blog, you better believe it. (giggle-snort.)

Must practice speaking from the diaphragm (no pun intended.... well, maybe a little.)

No comments: