Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Than This....(Who can say where we're going.)

Helloooo everyone! I've been getting a lot of different visitors from a lot of different places, how much fun is that???

There's been a non-stop, Roxy Music cafe in my head today. I'm floating around in this dreamy other-world that may or may not be make believe (but either way, I'm still completely immersed and joyous in it.

Unfortunately, the pace of the music makes me slow the pace of my movement, and everything that was accomplished by me today was REALLY accomplished by my pushing buttons on a machine. (Dishwasher and Dryer, Thank You, I Love You.)

I SERIOUSLY need a T-Shirt that says "I'd Rather Be Dreaming."

Which reminds me the girls on the school yard, in response to my "I don't have a hell, I'm pagan" said that should also go on a T-Shirt. (I said something horrible, and horribly funny at the same time, and they laughed but STILL told me I was going to hell. nyuk nyuk. )

Any artists out there willing to make me some shirts?

Ummm, I'm such a space cadet today, I can't even remember what witty "sum-it-all-up" ending I had planned for this blog. There was More than This!

(As free as the wind... )

No comments: