Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All Over the Map.

Yesterday I tidied up most of the basement. (There is that little area that is a laundry mess... that never seems to diminish in size regardless of how much time I spend down there.) I'm pretty excited about it, because I'm finally setting up an area for my etsy business. Ooooh yeah, I've discovered another online sales site that is similar to ebay but without all the damn fees. So the boxes of gear that have been in the basement in bins that are not allowed on etsy will go and live there, too... anyway, I digress.

So, I'm trying to get prepared for the winter season, because it is ofcourse the busiest selling season. As soon as the basement is organized and I get my table in place I'll feel so much better. (I have to go through all the toys down there, and decide what is staying and going. That reminds me, I have a vintage dresser down there that will be in need of a home. )

I'm all over the map today. I ate a bowl of stew and a flakie today and I don't think it's doing it for me. I forget to feed myself when I'm the only one around. Having the house all to myself all day is WEIRD. I'll need to keep in mind to make a little extra dinner so that there's left overs at lunch time, so there's no excuse not to feed myself.

I canned Chow Chow all day.
You can read that adventure here
because I'm not writing all that out again !

L

No comments: