Monday, February 11, 2013

2 Week Juice Plus Complete 'Challenge'

Once upon a time I did a 90 day challenge for weight loss. The product turned out to have stuff in it that I wasn't fond of. (Sucralose!) I lost weight and inches. I was pretty happy with that. But I wasn't happy taking the shakes anymore. I took months to find a replacement. It had to be naturally sourced! And not be ridiculously expensive. I had a hard time finding both.

In that time, I've been sitting and driving more, and exercising WAY less. What I consumed changed - I've gone to a mostly vegetarian diet  - and was so happy to discover that cookies and muffins can be vegetarian. (ugh.)

So, now that I've found Juice Plus Complete, I'm going to start a 2 week Challenge. 2 weeks, because I really don't want to starve myself. I want to FEEL better, and take care of my body better. 2 weeks is a good start to some great habits.

Here's the plan:

  • Tea in the morning to wake up  my system. I sometimes drink herbal, sometimes black tea. Sweeten with honey.
  • 1 Juice Plus Complete shake/smoothie for breakfast
  • A healthy snack mid morning
  • 1 Juice Plus Complete shake/smoothie for lunch
  • A health snack mid afternoon
  • A regular healthy dinner
  • I also take Juice Plus Garden Blend and Juice Plus Orchard Blend

This is Colin. He lost 33 lbs in 2 months using Juice Plus Complete.


I am also incorporating the quiet work outs I used to do regularly. Yoga and following along with a belly dance DVD that I adore. Both of these things I do at home. I'm personally not into going OUT to do my workouts. To me, it wastes hours of my day. I don't need to work out in a group. (but if you are going to follow along and do this with me, you work out anyway that you need to.)

Today, I will take my measurements. Measurements will be taken a week from now, and at the end of the 2 weeks to see what I've accomplished.

I will be journalling what I"ve consumed, and posting the Shake/smoothie recipes.

IF YOU would like to follow along with me on this journey, and see what great new habits you can develop for yourself, I'll be tagging these posts with "Juice Plus Challenge" and the day I'm at. Feel free to email me with any questions, or join us on our Juice Plus Facebook page.

Woots!

Lori.


No comments: