Thursday, October 13, 2011

Whaddaya Mean it Ain't Friday Yet?

Because it sure feels like it.

Although the date book has been kept full, with all the things I insist on juggling. DO ALL THE THINGS!!!

*Got an assignment due for the Sustainable Agriculture course next Sunday - but it's quite involved, and I should probably have started it already.

*Got to do some laundry for the pixies.

*Got appointments this weekend for my ViSalus Business

*Got a tarot party on Saturday

*Got to figure out something for dinner tonight.



*Gotta have something awesome to wear to an Abba Tribute concert on Friday (OMG that's tomorrow...snap.)

*Gotta sew lots of babies for the upcoming shows!

Life is Good. All I want to do right now is get in the tub, though. I might just indulge. And hope that the laundry doesn't interfere.




If you are interested in info on how you can get some cheques like this, see: http://incanada.myvi.net

U.S, Canada and Jamaica!

No comments: