Friday, January 21, 2011

Holy BUSINESS LEADS Batman!

So, I've stumbled upon some information, that has changed my business already. I guess because I already have a solid understanding about how Multi Level Marketing works, I understood IMMEDIATELY what this was worth to my business growth. (I'm recruting between one and five people a month to my business. For many, they'd be happy with that sort of growth. I know I can do MORE, and help more families FASTER.)

Leads are everything. This system shows you were the leads are that are ASKING for your business information, instead of having to beat down doors and pester with emails. (yeah, you mlm'ers know what I'm talking about.) This information has given me the power to teach others what I've been doing RIGHT in network marketing, as well as build my own business.

Anyway, I'm going to be setting up a separate blog for it, so this blog won't be crowded out so much with business "nattering". I have no idea about wordpress, but this lead system also provides incredible training, and part of it is showing me how to set up my wordpress! SWEET.

Until then, there might be some "Lori Petroff is incredibly excited about business" stories mixed in with "Lori is dreamy and poetic." Bare with me.

And if you are in ANY multi level marketing business, I suggest you give this a peek too.

Work With Lori Petroff

Happy Friday!

P.S. I've just begun setting up the new blog. You can find it HERE. There's not much to it yet, and I'm just learning how to use Wordpress, but it'll be fun to watch how it develops!

No comments: