Friday, July 30, 2010

You Rock My World, Punk Rock Girl.

I've been super busy this week! I stopped into a local shop that takes items on consignment (it's a gorgeous little store, filled with some beautiful stuff.) However, she had only one lonely doll on her shelf.

I chatted with her a bit, and she's going to come to market on Sunday to see the sort of things I make, and what she thinks could fit into her shop.

In addition to the Punk Rock Girl dolls, and the sock monkeys, I make traditional dolls too. So, I'm pretty excited at the prospect of having somewhere to show my work during fall and winter. (You know, aside from Etsy, which I love and adore.) Here are some pics of the latest.

1 comment:

Andrea L. Cole said...

I'm so disappointed that you don't have the dead milkmen on your playlist to go with this post.

Oh well, I'm just gonna have to hum it to myself

"Eat fugde banana swirl, we'll travel 'round the world punk rock girrrrrrl!"