Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Hot and Stephen King

It has been
TOO hot to think.

Too. Hot. To. Think.

I kid you not.

I will pay an exorbitant amount in hydro this month, I'm sure, with the HST pushing things around, coupled with how button happy I've been with the air conditioner. And the fans.

I've done not a heck of a lot the last two days. I finished a Stephen King book, Hearts In Atlantis
that I started 2 days ago. I haven't read a Stephen King since sometime in High School, when the
Dark Tower 01 Gunslinger and the rest came out. I don't tend to like series', so I stopped looking, assuming every book thereafter MAY be smack dab in the middle of a story I'm not familiar with.

But, it is summer. And, it is HOT. And, after I do my email rounds for my online businesses, I have been parking my butt on the couch, or at the table while the pixies eat.

I've also been reading and doing a bit more studying... I've been having the craziest dreams lately, but I seem to have fallen out of touch with being able to be lucid in them. So, I'm revisiting some old favourites.

Still, it's hot outside.

I'm not complaining... I'm just sayin'....

Lori.


Lori's Suggested Summer Reading

No comments: