Sunday, December 21, 2008

Has Trouble With Authority.

Busy!!! Too busy to write!

Busy creating, and busy dreaming, and busy THINKING of where the heck it is that I'm going!

I'm having such a blast making dolls and puppets, and all the little things that go with them... I'm quickly discovering, however, that I dont' like following patterns. (I've always had a problem with anyone telling me what to do and how to do it...) It's sort of a bizarre thing to say : "I can't wait until all this Christmas/Yule stuff is over, so I can start creating for Little Scotia again."

Really, it seems wrong, doesn't it?

Anywho, the DAY is looming closer, and I've got finishing touches to do on 3 different projects. None of which I can do while the kids are around. So, it'll be a couple of late nights for me coming up. I'm good with that. There's no school to get up for, now that they are on holidays, so I just might get to sleep in a bit.

If I leave cereal on the table, or something... hehe.

That Is All!

No comments: