Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Drifter.

Shift Shift Shift.

Tilt-A-Whirl, with a fantastic 80's Soundtrack. Every now and again it slows JUST ENOUGH to allow someone else to jump on with me, but it never stops.

I'm so DIZZY.

I feel completely changed, but not yet settled into what ever the heck it is I'm changing into. Trying to flow with it, but every now and again I feel like I"m supposed to be DOING something to help shift into what I will be... and the the Invisible Carni In the SKY puts THIS SONG on, and I lose my focus and am whirling some more.

Seriously. I can't even stop long enough to write any of this most fantastic fiction fodder down. Tilt!

This isn't a matter of not knowing what I want. This is about trying to figure out how to have it all.

And still be me. And still be Love. And Still honour my path, and the path of those who are spinning with me.

I close my eyes instead of trying to focus on anything on this ride, and end up in bed.

L.


No comments: