Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Hear Motion.

It is Sunday.

I spent time playing on pinterest, finding and posting 1920's hair tutorials so that I could put my hair up. My hair is so thick, I have issues with making bobby pins work. Today, I did one of the styles, but threw a claw clip in it to make it stay.

The kits have opened their eyes. Playing with them makes me happy.

I have been doing mad, tail chasing internet circles, trying to figure out where I go from here. I've applied for everything I could find, I've put it out there that I'm available for full time Babysitting/Nanny/Mothers Helper gigs. I've listed for sale online, everything that moves pretty well.

I'm qualified to do so much - I could end up in any direction at all - I just need to figure out what it is I'm SUPPOSED to be doing. I'm trying to listen, but I know I'm missing something. The tarot work is good, but the pay is delayed a month.. So, this doesn't help me with all that is coming out THIS month.

The few questions I've put to my cards about the direction I should take, I keep getting The Fool as my path to follow, to make everything work out just as it should. But, dang, What? I can't skip merrily along and HOPE it'll all work out. There's no time for that. I need results, and soon.

The house is a disaster, after moving what was left from the studio. I have no motiviation or energy to clean it. When I'm not on the computer, I'm in the tub, trying to heal.

Well, this has been an uplifting post.

On the brighter side, I think I have the couch sold... for sure this time.

L.

No comments: