Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Eleven Days Out To SEE.

So, I've been doing this Body by Vi 90 day challenge for the last 11 days. What have I seen so far? Here's the skinny: (haha, see what I did there?)

*4 days ago I stepped on a scale (that was after being in for 7 days.) I had lost 5 pounds in my first 7 days, and 2" off my waist. Ooooh yeahhh..

*I have four ladies who have joined the challenge with me, 2 ladies who are just about ready, and 10 more people who are terribly interested but for some reason want to think about it. This is just with Facebook and talking to people in my day to day life.

*I have met some WONDERFULLY positive and supportive people! I'm really impressed how the focus of this has been on health, taking care of yourself, finding the fit for the individual, and educating oneself. I'm usually quite the loner - this group has been so easy to make connections with.

*I'm already feeling positive enough to do parties on my own - the system is pretty automated, they give you a DVD to play, and our upline is happy to come to help and answer party questions either in person or over skype if they can't be there.

*I've made money already. I've almost made the cost of my kit back. I can't believe how easy this is, it's a little mind boggling.

So, so far, that's what's happening with me and this BodyByVi challenge. I thanked my girlfriend the other day for showing me this - Since it launched in Canada last week, it's spreading like wildfire.

So, what would your 90 day challenge be? Get toned? Lose weight? Consume healthier? I'm happy to help, let's do this together!







bodybyvi, Body by vi, In Canada, 90 day challenge, Midland Ontario, Hunts Fitness, Fast weight loss, work from home

No comments: