Monday, October 25, 2010

Where oh Where oh Where is Lori??

Today, I woke with a sense of excitement.
A sense of "oooooh, YES."

No explicable reason. Sometimes one wakes up and just KNOWS these things.
Perhaps it was the weather. Something stirs with autumn (could it be spring in reverse? The backwards is as good as the forwards on the tilt-a-whirl. Why not with weather?)
Perhaps it was the near completion of a new doll, or the new painting I'm working on, or my giggling children, so excited to go with my beloved today (To Gramma's house! A day for Wii and Sugar!)

And Life is Good, afterall. Yes, with CAPS.

National Novel Writing Month is almost here. I'm so excited I could *squeak*. This year, there is a plan of attack, and I feel happily confident.

My dreams have been vivid and daring.

I"ve had time and head space to read SO much, on so many different subjects in the last week. (There are only 15 different books by my bedside these days - I read from 2 or 3 before bed, and drag others around with me during the day.) My mind feels well fed.

I'm excited to see how it all plays out. Where the energy takes me. I've felt like *squeaking* like an excited 4 year old lately. Everything FEELS good. Dancing in dry leaves and laughing too loud in public and smiling Cheshire-Cat.

Chocolate Almonds have arrived. My sweetheart is adorable.

L.

No comments: