Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Free Steamer!


My FREE steamer should be arriving within 4 - 6 weeks. Well, I'm not sure if I should consider it something I got for free, or something I earned, as I got it with my Watkins performance rewards points. (It's an bonus system Watkins has in place to reward associates for their efforts and team building.)

I had enough points for $250 USD conference dollars. But, as I know I won't be making it to conference this summer, I scanned through the other options. There were shirts and sweaters with Watkins logo's, or bags and other things in my point range. But I thought the steamer would be a nice addition to the kitchen. And with my big veggie garden plans, it would be nice to be able to cook the veggies we don't eat raw, in it. (I'm planning on a nice summer than what we had last year. But just incase, I think I'll be planning veggies that are maybe partial sun lovers.)

Today is a coffee visit with my girlfriends, and then laundry afternoon... Should be a nice relaxed day.

Yay for free steamers!

No comments: