Well, I've been working nearly every day since then. Today is the a second day off in a 3 day streak. Which I am so thankful for. I was beginning to feel exceedingly burnt out.
- I signed a lease on a new office space for my tarot readings/energy work.
- I've done some writing that has been published on Elephant Magazine . (I have a few pieces, however you'll have to look up my name to find them there. Or join my Writers Facebook Page.
- I've been paying more attention to my writing in general, submitting short stories to different places, and working on the pieces I've left to collect dust.
- My garden was planted, and then didn't look at it again. You should see the tomatoes rotting in the yard. Ugh.
- I was working 4 and 5 days a week at the thrift store, as well as doing tarot house parties, tarot in my office, and reflexology
- I made the last payment on my car!
- I did no sewing, or painting, or crafting of any type. I think those things are for winter.
Today I am cleaning the house. I did NO cleaning all summer. And it shows. Right now, I'm taking a break because my sinuses are angry with all the dust I'm kicking up.
I've told the Universe that it needs to make sure I can still pay my bills and continue paying down the credit cards I lived off of all summer, and give me the time to clean the house, write the stories, make all the foods.