Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fairy Tale Life.

The house is somewhat clean. There are a lot of things I could do to improve what's going on here. I still feel like I can't have company over in this.

My living room IS my art/craft room. I can't see how I can change that at all.

But I finally laid the groovy gypsy carpet on the floor. That involved a lot of shifting of heavy furniture, and getting the old carpet out. Also, I bought a vacuum.

I love this time of year. I shift more into being able to be creative more. Creative in my art, creative in my writing, creative in my thoughts, day and night dreams. Creative in the kitchen. (although that last one is mainly because I HAVE to be! lol.)

I started a writers page on facebook. Because I felt like I probably should, as I'm doing more writing.

I also have to figure out Youtube. Because there are some creative things I want to do in that forum. I'm excited for them.

I have a few craft shows I've been invited to this year, although I don't have anything NEW to offer, I do have a bunch of crafts ready and waiting.

I'm making some shifts.

I have dreams of running away to Nova Scotia and living a fairy tale life... I've come to realize I have to just live that life here and now, where I am. Make it happen.

L.

No comments: