Wednesday, July 3, 2013

GAIETY pattern - Satin White W. H. Grindley & co Ltd England

This is the set that I made girlish noises over winning at the Salvation Army Thrift Store auction. 
The pattern is called GAIETY. I couldn't for the life of me find any images to help me date it.  It's not perfect - definately was well loved and used. There's only 4 tea cups left, and there's some mad crazing and cracking on a few of the pieces. 

That will make it easier for me to love. And use. The size of the tea pot is fantastic. And the blue is just close enough to my Great Gran's pattern, that they will mix and match quite nicely. I have 6 tea cups from my Nanny's pattern, just incase more than 4 show for tea. 

Oh yes, ladies and gents. There will be tea.
GAIETY pattern - Satin White W. H. Grindley & co Ltd England Tea Pot





No comments: