Thursday, April 18, 2013

Old Tarot Kitty says NO to Taxes! Yes to NAPS!

Clearly, Old Tarot Kitty thinks I should also go have a nap, and not worry about getting the pile of pages she's napping on in order, to do my taxes.

I've been putting this off. All month. Possibly longer. As I usually have ALL of the things I NEED for taxes by the end of February. Mid March at the latest.

I think there may be little incentive this year, as last year there was no tax refund... and I don't really expect one this year either. A well. First blog. Then Chocolate. Then taxes.

Home with a sick pixie today. My datebook as been back to back, flourescent marker everywhere ... so today I had to cancel a bunch of things to be Nurse Mommy. And that's okay. I am finding it healing for both of us.

I put her in the bath for 10 minutes with epsom salts.
Then, checked on her to make sure she was settled in bed.
Then, I got in the tub myself.
Then, she came in and had a barf. So. That was healing.

This afternoon I did a reflexology session on her, while we watched Wreck It Ralph. (she watched. I listened, with my back to the TV.)

Now. I"m here. Avoiding Taxes. Again.

Old Tarot Kitty is too soft and cute to move, though.

Purr Purr Purr.

No comments: