Monday, September 22, 2014

And, The Ball Drops.

So, the big opportunity, that was to answer the 14 year request, FELL. Hard.

I cried a little.

And I'm left wondering WHAT does the Universe WANT of me? I'm mostly convinced, after a week of sitting on the disappointing news, that what I'm to do is GIVE UP this goal, and refocus elsewhere.

So.. then I think.. Well, where? Feeling a little lost.

I haven't done any writing in weeks. I haven't touched the piles of stuff in the livingroom, hallways, basement, since getting the notice. I was disappointed. Now, I'm just scratching my head. Everything lined up so perfectly, so prettily, just to slam me with a bitter pie-in-the-face.

So. Right now I feel like I'm just carrying on. Still working on Saving Myself, and my kids along with me.

Hoping the Universe reveals what it wants of me, soon.

Lori.

No comments: