Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bizniz Bizniz.

Although the weather was FRIGHTFUL a few nights ago, it's been quite delightful today, and yesterday.

Last night was the MDBWA June's Networking / Year end event. (Stands for Midland District Business Women's Association.. but if I don't have the letters in front of me, I will NEVER get the order of those words correct. Ever. )  It was called "Bring your Bling"... I wore my little black dress, my dragon corset, some sticks in my hair, and a chinese patterned soft purse. My friend Tess came, all rock starred out. We had so much fun, that I THINK I forgot to network.

Also, yesterday I got a membership to MOMpreneurs, the simcoe county chapter. I'm interested to see how it will benefit my business. You know. Because that's what it's for, and all.

I think my brain is easing into the idea of being at the Thrift Store over the summer. I really do love it there. I just really also love summer time picnics and swimming and gardening and afternoon naps. 

L.


No comments: