Wednesday, October 24, 2012

4 weeks. Burnt Out.

It has been a month, counting the weeks.

I'm still chewing on all of it.

I think I may have reached maximum capacity. Got a weird throat thing yesterday, although I've eaten two big cans of soup this eve, laced with garlic, and that seems to have finally made it subside.

I also think I have been hired on as a part time reflexologist at a local place. I don't think I can say much more about that, until it's all firmed up and I have signed the contracts. I'm really excited though. I can keep my current part time job, and be able to work the reflexology appointments around my current shop-girl hours.

I have to do a recount to see where I'm at for feet, but I think I have 40 pairs to go.

Waiting on a girlfriend to arrive right now, with her feet!!

L.

No comments: