Saturday, April 14, 2012

Steve Buscemi

This pic has been sitting at my desk. My friend gave it to me, because I LOVE him.

Littlest Pixie: "Who is this?"
Me: "That's Steve Bucemi. He's my boyfriend."
Pixie: long pause ".....But, what about Corey?"
Me: He's my boyfriend too.. But Steve Bucemi is my BOOOOOYYFFRRRIIEEENNDDD♥ ♥ ♥
Pixie: "Ew."

Other random comments."How old is he?" "Is he still alive?" "Does he wear glasses?" "Does he still look like THIS?" "You love a 50-something year old? Ew."

They have been trying to torture me for weeks now - Stealing my Steve Buscemi, trying to mess up my pic by kissing it with their gooey kid lips...

But, they don't know 'bout us.
And they've never heard of love.


bruce said...

i totally get this...

and some day the pixies will as well...

Yandie, Goddess of Pickles. said...

Haha so cute.. I adore you and your fan girl crush on Steve Buscemi