Saturday, April 14, 2012

Steve Buscemi

This pic has been sitting at my desk. My friend gave it to me, because I LOVE him.




Littlest Pixie: "Who is this?"
Me: "That's Steve Bucemi. He's my boyfriend."
Pixie: long pause ".....But, what about Corey?"
Me: He's my boyfriend too.. But Steve Bucemi is my BOOOOOYYFFRRRIIEEENNDDD♥ ♥ ♥
Pixie: "Ew."


Other random comments."How old is he?" "Is he still alive?" "Does he wear glasses?" "Does he still look like THIS?" "You love a 50-something year old? Ew."

They have been trying to torture me for weeks now - Stealing my Steve Buscemi, trying to mess up my pic by kissing it with their gooey kid lips...

But, they don't know 'bout us.
And they've never heard of love.


2 comments:

that guy said...

i totally get this...

and some day the pixies will as well...

Andrea L. Cole said...

Haha so cute.. I adore you and your fan girl crush on Steve Buscemi