Friday, August 8, 2008

Rah Rah, Sis Boom Bah

Today... well, I showered, managed to get the Big Tall Boy to have one, and got both of the pixies in, too. That in itself somedays is some sort of miracle.

Right now the bread dough is on it's first rise. The girls and I will punch it in an hour. Then an hour after that, we'll braid it. Then an hour after that we'll bake it. I also have a peach brown betty thing to do with the "too bruised" peaches. (one little bruise, and the kids go squeamish. I bake all fruit that gets that review, into SOMEthing... Disguised so they'll eat it.)

********
After speaking to a former high school teacher of mine (he's a friendly face, and always good to talk to.) I have applied for an isbn for The Purr. All this time I thought it had to be paid for! A big thank you to him! Now, it sure would be nice if I could figure out how to make a proper cover... I have no photoshop or any design stuff on my computer. The image has to be a certain size, and I just can't get it. I have an image I'd like to use, and keep my font... if anyone can help???
*******

With a little support and cheerleading from my step sister, I've purchased a USB relay drive. So, now there's no excuse to not start submitting my work to publishers and contests. Thanks for the "Rah Rah, Sis Boom Bah", sista!

L

No comments: