Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Little Magick.

Today was a pretty exciting day!

I got my ISBN for The Purr of the Mattress! Got that put on to the back cover, likedy split Barba-Trick! Yayyyyy!
I also got word from a website that they like my writing style, and have hired me on, on a probation period. I always wanted to blog for pay. Happy Day.

Just as exciting... I actually got 3 loads of laundry washed and dried. We've had rain so many days, I haven't put anything on the clothes line in probably two weeks. And in summer, if I can't use the clothes line, I DON'T DO laundry. (It's a good thing we all have lots of undies.) I also had the Big Tall Boy mow the front and side lawns, and the girls took out the pile of recycling, walked up to hit the dollar store and bring Marc some lunch, AND I managed to make a real dinner. whew!

I started a painting today. A little witch, on an 8 x 10" canvas. It's been FOREVER since I've painted anything larger than ACEO size. I hope I can finish it! I'll post the results when she's finished.

L

No comments: